- About Us
- City Government
- Doing Business
- I Want To...
- Apply for...
- Sign Up For...
Open Space & Ecology Committee
Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 6:30pm
OPEN SPACE & ECOLOGY COMMITTEE
March 22, 2017 6:30 PM
Community Meeting Room
Brisbane City Hall
50 Park Place, Brisbane, CA 94005
1. Adoption of the agenda
2. Storm Drain Trash Capture Presentation – Public Works Maintenance Program Manager Keegan Black
3. Oral Communications (public comment)*
4. Approval of the minutes
5. Chair and committee member matters
6. Review letter to Council condemning Wells Fargo’s involvement in the Dakota Access Pipeline
7. Brisbane Acres Vegetation Management input
8. San Mateo County Open Data Portal input
9. Subcommittee reports
10. Staff updates
Drought Regulations update (interim), GO Request System usage, Firth Canyon restoration, City letters to Acres owners, Crocker Trail grant, County Energy toolkit, Earth day flags for Visitacion Ave.
11. Next meeting: April 26, 2017 at 6:30 PM
*Public comment on the agenda items is welcome at the discretion of the Chair