- About Us
- City Government
- Doing Business
- I Want To...
- Apply for...
- Sign Up For...
The Records Division is located in the Police Department at City Hall. You may obtain help in person by entering the building through the Police Lobby located on the West side of the building. To contact police personnel after hours or if the lobby is closed for business, there is a yellow call box to the right of the lobby door that will connect you directly to the police dispatch center.
Brisbane Police Department
50 Park Place
Brisbane, CA 94005 (firstname.lastname@example.org,-122.4034927,18.25z)
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 8:30am - 5:00pm
Wednesday 8:30am - 7:00pm
Friday 8:30am - 2:00pm
Records Clerk: Jeannette Maldonado
Direct Line: 1-415-508-2179
Vehicle releases will be provided if the vehicle tow was initiated by a Brisbane Police Officer, Community Service Officer, or Repossession Agent. Our agency is not responsible for or involved with private property tows.
- The registered owner must come in to obtain a vehicle release..
- A vehicle release will be given only to the registered owner except:
- If the owner is not able to drive and is present with the driver
- If the driver has a notarized letter from the registered owner authorizing the driver to pick up the vehicle.
- The driver must have a valid driver's license
- The vehicle must have current registration or temporary moving permit from DMV.
- Vehicle Release Fee: $49.00 per vehicle
Note: Exact cash only. No other type of payments will be accepted.
Accident reports taken after 11/01/2011 are available instantly online through our partnership with Carfax. Click here.
Carfax charges a $5.00 fee for this service.
You may also follow the procedure below which is free of charge.
For All Other Requests
- Complete a “Request for Police Report” form. Forms are available online here, in the lobby or you may call the Records Division and request that a form be mailed or Faxed to you.
- Turn in the completed form to the Records Division in person, U.S. Mail or by Fax, email or online.
- You will be contacted at the telephone number you provided when the report is ready or if we have any questions regarding your request.
- Please be prepared to show proof of identity and relationship to the requested report.
- Please allow up to 10 business days for response.
- No Fee
Clearance & Good Conduct Letters
- You must come to the records division in person during business hours.
- You must bring valid picture identification.
- Fees: Resident $6.00