- About Us
- City Government
- Doing Business
- I Want To...
- Apply for...
- Sign Up For...
About Parks and Recreation
"The mission of Parks & Recreation services in Brisbane is to engage and inspire a healthier community by providing fun, inclusive, innovative and safe parks, facilities and programs."
Brisbane has an extensive system of parks, trails and recreational facilities. They range from well-manicured parks with play structures, to quiet trails. The Parks and Recreation Department manages these facilities, and with help from the Public Works Department to keep the parks nicely mowed and free of debris, are able to offer the Brisbane community a wide selection of programs for all ages. Citizens can offer input regarding Parks and Recreation to the City through the Parks and Recreation Commission and the Youth Advisory Committee.
The Parks and Recreation Department is is located on the 2nd floor of City Hall:
The Parks & Recreation Department is open in accordance with City Hall operating hours:
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays | 8:00am-5:00pm, Wednesdays | 8:00am-8:00pm, Fridays | 8:00am-1:00pm
Please note: our office is closed during scheduled Parks & Recreation Commission meetings on the 2nd Wednesday of every month in the evening to allow for staff to be present.
Activity Guide and Registration
- Click here for information on how to register for classes and programs.
- For details regarding Winter/Spring 2017 classes and programs, check out the 2017 Winter/Spring Activity Guide (caution: large file) or click here to view an online flipbook.
- For details regarding Summer 2017 programs, camps, and events, check out the 2017 Summer Activity Guide (caution: large file) or click here to view as an online flipbook.
Parks & Recreation Needs Assessment Survey -
Your Voice Matters!
An anonymous survey has been generated by the Parks & Recreation Department in conjunction with the Parks & Recreation Commission to engage residents, solicit feedback, and identify priorities for the future of Parks & Recreation in Brisbane. We encourage you to take a few minutes to provide input and shape what is to come for Parks & Recreation services, facilities, and programs. The survey can be found online here:
Hard copies of the survey will be available on site at the Recreation office in City Hall, the Community Pool, and at the BES childcare modular. We thank you in advance for your time and support in this very important process. Please contact the Parks & Recreation Department with questions at 415-508-2140.
Stuart Schillinger, Deputy City Manager | (415) 508-2151 | email@example.com
Noreen Leek, Recreation Manager | (415) 508-2141 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Steve Beaty, Recreation Supervisor | (415) 508-2144 | email@example.com
Ricardo Monroy, Recreation Coordinator | (415) 508-2143 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeff Franco, Recreation Coordinator | (415) 657-4320 | email@example.com
Tricia Vaccaro, Executive Assistant | (415) 508-2140 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Basketball Courts | Park Lane @ Old County Rd.
- Bay Trail Cycle Path
- Brisbane Marina | 400 Sierra Point Parkway
- Community Center | 250 Visitacion Avenue
- Community Garden & Orchard
- Community Park | Old County Road @ San Francisco Ave.
- Community Pool | 2 Solano Street
- Crocker Park Recreational Trail | Trailhead located on Park Lane
- Dog Park | Entrance rear of City Hall parking lot and second entrance on Park Lane
- Fisherman's Park | Sierra Point Pkwy
- Firth Park | Glen Park Way
- Lipman School Gym/Field | 1 Solano Street
- Mission Blue Center | 475 Mission Blue Drive
- Parks & Trails
- Quarry Road Park and Trail | San Francisco Ave. @ Inyo St.
- Recreation Activity Room | 500 San Bruno Avenue
- San Bruno Mountain State Park
- Senior Sunrise Room | 2 Visitacion Avenue
- Silverspot Tot Lot | Solano Street
- Skate Park | Park Lane @ Park Place
- Tennis Courts | 1 Solano Street & 475 Mission Blue Drive
Be sure to check out our Special Events page for more information regarding all of our community-wide events.